How can you help?
- Make a donation online – Click here to donate now.
- Help at Collection Days.
- Volunteers can help at the centre itself by cleaning, exercising and socialising with the animals.
- Purchase our Christmas cards, key rings and pens.
- Save your loose change, collect 5p pieces – small amounts grow!
- Donate a prize for a fundraising event.
- Donate old mobile phones and empty ink cartridges.
- Donate good quality items that we can sell on e-bay.
- If you’re personally selling on e-bay, give a donation to us directly through the charity options.
- You can become a subscriber and receive our Newsletter showing the work we do, contact Edwina Wright, 8 Sycamore Drive, Thorngumbald, Hull HU12 9LF tel 01964 622069.
- Sponsor a Kennel or Cat or Small Animal Unit. You are welcome to visit the shelter to see your inscription on the appropriate unit. Click here to download a Sponsorship form.
- Make donations of money, bedding, towels, cleaning materials or tinned dog/cat food.
- Help with fund raising activities such as hosting coffee mornings, open garden afternoons or baking cakes for one of the H.A.W.T events.
- Get friends and colleagues to support you for a sponsored event.
- Get a club or your place of work to make H.A.W.T their chosen charity.
- Make H.A.W.T a beneficiary in your will.
- Hull Animal Welfare Trust, Sunnydene Animal Shelter, Pinfold, South Cave, HU15 2HE. Tel: 01430 423986. Open 365 days a year 11am to 2pm, no appointments necessary. Registered Charity no. 1003998.
Could you volunteer at the centre?
We are always looking for volunteers at the centre to work with the dogs, cats or small animals . We are especially short on a weekend.
Start time is approximately 0830 hrs but we can be flexible. Your own transport is needed as we are a bit out of the way.
Some volunteers stay a couple of hours whereas some stay all day.
If you are interested in helping us drop us an e mail for a Volunteer Application Form.